If you are an adult woman who enjoys fitness and is looking for an opportunity to connect with other like-minded women who push each other to achieve their fitness goals, then join the Schuylkill Dragons, dragon boat team (learn what it is). No previous experience is required. All training will be provided by our highly qualified coaches.
There are many benefits to being a member of the Schuylkill Dragons:
- Become part of a community of athletes
- Learn from our professionally trained coaches
- Get out on the water as much as you have time for
- Check out one of our handful of outrigger canoes with a friend
- Get personalized feedback to help you become a better, stronger, and safer paddler
- Travel with the team regionally and even internationally to compete
The Coaches created two divisions within the club: the Competitive team and the Recreational team. These divisions are based on performance; each athlete earns the right to paddle in her division. With this program, each paddler reaps what she sows as the coaches ask everyone to dig down deep and find that extra something. Learn more about our team options.
The Schuylkill Dragons offer practices five days a week to accommodate as many schedules as possible. The emphasis of these practices is form and endurance. Members are also encouraged to work out on their own to build strength and overall fitness.
The Schuylkill Dragon coaches encourage year-round fitness for team members. Winter training plans are offered by the team.
How To Join
Interested in learning more? Contact us
Practice location is identified in the map below. Free parking is provided.